50 Fascinating TikTok Statistics For 2023

Digital Advertising
TikTok Statistics

Have you remembered Musical.ly? It is hard to keep in mind continually changing applications on Social Media. Musicl.ly is just rebranded as the Tiktok app.

TikTok is more interactive, downright addictive, and collaborative in its features. TikTok suppressed other social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

Recently TikTok expanded into the influencer marketing arena. These 50 TikTok Statistics will reveal amazing hidden facts about Tiktok.

50 Significant Tiktok Statistics

  1. TikTok has 41 million daily active users outside of China.
  2. 784.2% growth in the revenue identified for Tiktok YoY.
  3. 1.27 billion times the TikTok app is installed on a device.
  4. $200 is the estimated amount received by TikTok Influencers for the sponsored posts.
  5. 55% of the app purchase revenue comes from the U.S.
  6. In the U.S., 45.5 million number active users for TikTok in 2020.
  7. It’s a prediction that over 52.2 million active users for Tiktok by 2020.
  8. More than 1.3 million likes were gained for Influencer videos.
  9. Over 19k + videos uploaded on Tiktok are users generated content.
  10. TikTok reached over 11k followers within days after launch.
  11. 56% of the TikTok users are female, and the remaining 44% are males.
  12. TikTok users’ average scrolling time is recorded as one hour a day.
  13. TikTok earns over $2 million from the U.S. every month.
  14. 46.6 % new monthly downloads for TikTok from India.
  15. Ninety-six million users for TikTok in the U.S.
  16. 41% of the users are aged between 16-24 years.
  17. Over 1 million active TikTok users opened their shopping carts on its platform.
  18. #TumbleweedChallenge created 8000 videos and received 9 million views in a week.
  19. 29% is the average engagement rate notified in TikTok.
  20. TikTok is going to focus more on Safety and security issues in 2020.
  21. TikTok provided a new in-app-eCommerce feature for the influencers for sponsored challenges.
  22. Nine hundred seventy-eight million views were gained for #RaindropChallenge on Tiktok.
  23. The Chinese company, named “Byte Dance,” has a patent right to TikTok.
  24. More than 68% of the active users on Tiktok watch someone else videos.
  25. TikTok is now available in 141 countries in 75 languages.
  26. TikTok has more than 800 million active users per month.
  27. 1.5+ billion TikTok apps installed.
  28. Fifty-two minutes is the average time the users spend on TikTok per day.
  29. The marketers about 4% use TikTok for promotion.
  30. TikTok Influencers with 2.5 million followers charge $800 for each post.
  31. TikTok is the top 3 downloaded app worldwide.
  32. TikTok has 56% of male users.
  33. Now TikTok is available in 155 countries.
  34. 90% of TikTok users access the app more than once a day.
  35. $150,000 is the cost of the top hashtag challenge ad campaigns on TikTok.
  36. TikTok has a rating of 4.7 and reviews about 2.1 million on the Apple App Store.
  37. According to CBInsights, TikTok’s parent company Bytedance is valued at $75 million.
  38. TikTok has more than 50% of users under the age of 35.
  39. 500+ million are TikTok’s daily active users.
  40. The top 50 TikTok influencers have 500 million followers.
  41. The hashtag challenge #InMyDenim videos got 39.3 million views.
  42. TikTok offers four types of advertising formats.
  43. $50,000 to $100,000 per day is the Brand Takeover ad campaign cost on TikTok.
  44. From the U.S. alone, TikTok generates 42% of its revenue.
  45. The brands publish about 3.7% of content posts on TikTok.
  46. The videos on TikTok generate 17 billion views per month.
  47. Loren Gray is the top profile on TikTok, with 36.5+ million followers.
  48. India is the largest market of TikTok, with 119+ million users.
  49. TikTok pays $500 million to the Influencers to join the app and for content creation.
  50. $100,000+ is the cost charged for (#)Hashtag challenge ad campaigns on TikTok.


TikTok is one of the successful short-term apps of social media channels, where both the users and businesses benefit simultaneously.

After looking at the above statistics, you better know the significance of TikTok, especially for business. Launch your brand promotion on TikTok, where you can drive real-time sales conversions.

Related articles

Related articles

Contact us

Partner with Us for Comprehensive AI Marketing Solutions

We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and help you determine which of our services best fit your needs.

Your benefits:
What happens next?

We Schedule a call at your convenience 


We do a discovery and consulting meting 


We prepare a proposal 

Schedule a Free Consultation